Friday, May 25, 2018

GRACE KELLY: GO TIME BROOKLYN



Got this in the mail a few days back, and it is wonderful. The top photo I took because Grace wanted photos sent to her "PledgeMusic" page. By purchasing the CD for $30, not only was it signed, but I had it loaded into my computer the same night I bought it. I don't know how that works. Everyone knows that.

I first heard of Kelly through author Michael Connolly, whose character Harry Bosch name drops a lot of jazz artists. Self-taught herself the alto, tenor, and bass saxophone, has a fantastic singin voice and her first CD was recoded when she was in her teens.

You guys know I love jazz, and when I go old school it might be Chet Baker or Miles Carter, but most of the time Grace gets me through the rough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment