Sunday, December 17, 2017

SCHNELLVERKEHR



Blitz Verlag has just sent me a contract to for reprint rights of RAPID TRANSIT: VOLUME ONE. Crossroad Press & Digital Media will still be doing Volumes 2 and 3, but we'll see how it goes once the next book comes out over here. I'm hopeful Blitz Verlag will publish the next two collections.

THE HOLY TERROR was released as THE REDEEMER OF CHICAGO because holy terror was a term commonly used and heard in Humboldt Park, the Polish neighborhood I was born in. A holy terror was a kid who wouldn't sit still and usually kept breaking things. Translating the phrase to German made little sense. The bottom image is the cover we went with, but there were three versions I was able to choose from. I've never posted all three, so here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment