Tuesday, February 20, 2018

CHICAGO CITY LIMITS

I have a smaller version of this photo, retrieved from a back-up hard drive. I've been going backwards and deleting a lot of my Facebook posts and came across this shot from September of 2011. Still not great, but better than the one I had. They had just torn down Schmidt's Pharmacy and now there is a CVS in the vacant area to the left.

The Chicago sign is long gone, there is a metal post for the 383/385 buses and a few trees and grass. For those who know my Four Cities Plaza situation, consider this photo to the NE. Clockwise would get you SE-Hometown, Due-South-Oak lawn, and West would be shitty old Burbank, where I'm about a half of a mile past the left side of this photo.

What a sad little sign, though. CHICAGO. That's it, nothing to see here, move along.

No comments:

Post a Comment