Tuesday, February 19, 2019

THE CRAWLSPACE, YOU'VE BEEN LIVING HELL TO ME...

Sung to the tune of "San Quentin" in Johnny Cash's voice. As with my previous post re: Vito & Nick's, in lieu of any literary news I'm posting random melodrama or old-timey memories. For now, the battery is dead for my back-up sump pump. This means I have to press a button on it every 24 hours otherwise it will start beeping. Normally, I am supposed to refill it with distilled water, but this time around it is dead. Nine years of a five to seven year life, so pretty good. Now I wait for the snow to melt so I can go buy a replacement. Oh, and the crawlspace runs the length of my living room, has many pipes, and one has to inch forward like they are in trench warfare to get to the damn thing. This will likely be out of sequence, but enjoy. And, yes. I cut my head.














No comments:

Post a Comment