Sunday, August 5, 2018

THE TWO-PARTER POST ABOUT NIGHTHAWKS PART TWO WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT NIGHTHAWKS







OK. William G. Raley. Mainly, I started the post because William had mentioned a letter I had sent him back in the day. He published one of the best magazines of the 90s, AFTER HOURS, and I was lucky enough to be in several issues.

The cover that mentions Nighthawks references people and not the Edward Hopper painting. The diner is Josie's, no longer around, a ghost along Pacific Coast Highway in Sunset Beach. Tomorrow I will specifically post photos that relate to the story William and I are referencing in that letter.

Can't find you a specific photo of William, Google search is funny that way. So instead of the esteemed editor, I am posting a photo of William Boeing. And to prove my point about Google search, after I typed in my name, Mickey Dolenz was about four photos in.

No comments:

Post a Comment